Your Dean’s List and Graduation Announcements are managed through the Registrar’s Office. There is no need to send confirmation of these cool events — we’ll take care of them. More details on the Dean’s List.
At UW-Madison, we know students are accomplishing amazing things, every single day. When you win an award or a scholarship, we want to help you tell the world about what you’ve achieved.
We’re particularly interested in:
- Scholarships or awards from UW academic departments
- Scholarships you may have received from external organizations
- Participation in unique Registered Student Organizations activities, contests or events, such as steel-bridge building, table-tennis tournaments or concrete-canoe sailing.
If you have news, email us at email@example.com.
When we hear from you, your school, college or department, we will:
- Post your news on this site and send you a URL to share it on social media and with your family
- Post some of the most amazing stories in The Weekly or on wisc.edu.
- Share it with your hometown newspaper, which may print an announcement.
- Share it with your Wisconsin legislators, who may send a congratulatory letter
- Share it with the Dean of Students, who may send a letter of commendation.
- Respect your privacy. You also have the ability to restrict your personal information and opt-out of this process. Read more.