Don’t bypass the important dates and deadlines that come at the end of each semester. And don’t forget the important dates coming up for spring semester — like the first day of class. Here are the key dates:
- Dec. 15: The last day of class, and it’s also the last day for graduate students to withdraw without academic penalty.
- Dec. 16: Study day for all students before finals.
- Dec. 17 to 23: Finals exams.
- Dec. 18: Commencement.
- Dec. 29: Final grades are due.
- Jan. 16: Last day to cancel enrollment without transcript record.
- Jan. 17: Spring semester begins.
Housing for Winter Term
- Winter break housing is available to University Residence Halls for students to remain in their current rooms from Dec. 24, 2016 till Jan. 14, 2017.
- You must sign-up prior to noon on Dec. 21 to be eligible.
- All residence halls will be closed on Saturday, Dec. 24, and reopen on Jan. 14 at 9 a.m. for those who don’t use winter term housing.
- To stay overnight on Dec. 23, you will need permission from your residence life coordinator.
- Dining halls will close on Dec. 24, and will resume regular semester hours on Jan. 17. But limited hours will be available based on location.
For additional information about spring semester or any future terms, check out the Office of Register’s webpage.
— Kelsey O’Hara