Last week we gave you a list of items to check off your Bucky List before you graduate. But students submitted plenty of ideas of things to add to the list, including one essential: eating cheese curds. And here they are:
1. Study in the Wisconsin Historical Society’s Reading Room on Library Mall.
2. Go ice skating in the shell or at a local pond/park.
3. Cheer in the student section during football season.
4. Indulge in some cheese curds at any number of local restaurants and food carts. Once your tenure at Madison is finished, so too is your opportunity to find countless restaurants serving the Wisconsin favorite.
5. Write an opinion-editorial for a campus newspaper.
Students who submitted an item for the Bucky List also had the chance to be entered in a drawing to win some Wisconsin Swag. And the winner is Sarah Engstrom.